Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mark Redfield, bad boy of the art world, and his latest hits!


Oh goodness me! 
Here I am lollygagging in the park again when I should be sharing the bushel and a peck of awesome art, Mark is putting out as of late!
Well, Mark always puts out.....wait, let me finish the sentence before you get your panties in a wad~ha! 
 Mark is busy, always busy, and busy in a way that makes me feel like I am on a permanent holiday. 
 So, If you enjoy your home being the center of attention,  loud gasps from your mother,  provocative, sometimes, button pushing, art, then this is the Etsy shop for you! 
I love the fact that when people walk into my living room they just stare, mouth gaping wide open, and point, " Look!" 
             

                  
Here are some sure winners to get this delightful reaction!

                                            Krampus
                   Now 50% off on this handsome fella!



                              What? Can't take a joke? 


                         Eat me! Or in my case, bite me~ha!


Or, how about some sweeter than honey on Rambutan with these?








                                Something for everyone!

     And, of course, my favorite and many of yours, Poe baby!


                                  In time for Halloween!

  So get cracking folks, get it while it's hot! Liven up those boring,       bare, white walls with a little bit of naughty and nice!
  Here is the link!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/markredfield?ref=l2-shopheader-name
   
 See you all soon!


2 comments: