Monday, March 13, 2017

BlackBox Cosmetics!!


YES! 
I'm on another great adventure! 
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
This time off into the wild blue yonder of skin care and make-up and all that is right in a gal's world...okay, well, not all that's right as there is baseball and skiing and kicking my boyfriend's butt at football. We girls are complex and porcelain at the same time. 🌻
I love to get down and dirty, but I also love a good scrub up with a bit of touching up. I'm fussy and quite the perfectionist. It took me a long time to find something that would please me both Aesthetically and evidence -based. Voila!   
In comes "BlackBox" ☮☮ Florida-based, sold worldwide!
            Organic! Non-toxic! Aloe-based! Paraben free! Apple Stem Cells! 🍎🍏🍎
Chock full of goodies!!
Antioxidants!  Air tight containers that are refillable! Did I mention air tight containers? Ha! 
This is very important! You don't want to waste a dime on this oxidating! Oh, now that we are on the subject of cost effective, these beauties are reasonably priced! Save πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²
                         
                               Here is one of the fabulous products you can get from me!
     

                       
                         OH, OH, lots of vitamin C!!  Several different kinds at that. 
                                        Super effective and with a hint of color!
                        
                              https://shop.blackboxcosmetics.com/bm1321
                                  Here is the link to my shopping cart!! I'm sponsor 1321 😍😎

 I will take you into the secret world of BlackBox Cosmetics, home to many women...and men! 🀡🀡              The packaging and product is meant for both..for all!  πŸ‘΅πŸ‘©πŸ€°πŸ‘―

                           
    

WE have a great lash growth product for half of what you would pay in BIG, BIG, name brands! 

I say WE because YOU can join my team and become a team member to a very new and hip company, that does not require parties, recruitment, and all the other pyramid stuff. 

  In the meantime, come visit my page and look around at all the organic goodies you can get for half the price of expensive brands! And NO ANIMAL TESTING! πŸ•πŸΆπŸ€ I personally do not know of any mice or rats that need a good eye liner! WE do not need to test things on Beagles!! 

                 So, big hugs to you all and hope to see you soon!!

                                 The Hysterical Deaf Woman πŸ‘„πŸ’„

1 comment:

  1. There seems to be a problem with the blog. If you have asked questions please write me on Twitter, Facebook, or at the wizardwoman40 address on yahoo. Thank you kind folks!!

    ReplyDelete