Saturday, March 18, 2017

A short horror metaphor






MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH MY HUSBAND
And other unknown species


The full moon seemed to come early this month.
I wasn't prepared as usual. The cage and the closet hadn't been cleaned yet.
I had put myself on a diet over the last six months, allowing only six men a season.
The surplus had grown scarce and smelly and it was time to stock up again on fresh, supple, bursting with blood, tasty morsels.


My husband and I had worked it out years ago with the promise I would never eat him. Although, there were times after I licked the sweet sweat from his arms, I was tempted to taste the juicy insides.
 It had come so close on several occasions that it was worked out that I would either be in my cage for the moon or I would be allowed to keep the drunk stray men that wondered through the yard in search of pussy.
I really wasn't happy with either, but this fucked up curse, this fucked up life, left me without a choice.
The men weren't so bad on occasion, especially if they screamed like little baby men or had just eaten fresh water salmon, and cherry berry pie.
 I liked the after-taste as it teased my tongue long into the night. 
I would curl into a ball drenched in blood and bone. The sticky, sweetness of the floor brought me immense joy and I would fall into a deep sleep surrounded by my kill of oozing flesh.
I was particularly famished this month. My mouth was dry and my teeth and jaw hurt from the mouth guard. I felt achy and my muscles hurt. The Femiron and rabbits had stopped working long ago.
I needed a man!

 A thick, meaty, bursting with testosterone and sweat, kind of man. The hairless and bald ones were the best. I could sink my teeth right into the flesh without having to spit out the hairs. It was a waste of time and interfered with my dining pleasure.

I left early that night so I could sit on the bench that overlooked the river and watched the sun slowly slid down behind the mountains like a yellow orange creamsicle crush on a hot sidewalk. 
As the darkness approached, the bats fluttered by barely escaping contact with my gaping mouth. I was in search of bigger and better things than bone and rubber though.
The first stray man of the night wandered into our yard. I could smell him bursting with the scent of familiar flavors, layered with bovine, leporidae, and.....serpent??? Is that even possible? I suppose it was, they say it takes like chicken.

I wanted something different tonight and my man was a connoisseur of exotic fare!

I was pleased, but where was he?
 I should've been able to hear him by now as he snuck away, stumbling and murmuring, drunk and full of charming slurs. It was always the same. 
"That bitch, that wily little cunt, she thinks she owns me....." " I'm gonna tap that hot ass next door...." "suck me baby, suck me...."
I was more than happy to suck it in than bit it off at the hairy little base.


"Fuck.....where was he?"


I decided to get up and get ready to turn. That lazy ole moon would give me time to undress and rub my goose pimpled flesh with oil.;It made it easier to do the turn. It was coconut oil tonight. I was feeling tropical.

" I loooooooove that smell" He purred in a baritone tone voice.


"Christ! Where did you come from?"


" I've always been here."


The man with the tantalizing scent suddenly stood before me. My eyes widened as I held my hands before my breasts. I could feel my nipples harden and my underarms sweat.

I was afraid I would turn right before him. Why was the moon taking so long?


" Which one of us should run first?" He asked. His blue eyes shown brighter than humanly possible at the crisp of dusk.


"Oh don't get dressed on my account. You look like a angel and smell like a coconut cream pie. " Then he laughed a maniacal, Charlie Manson kind of laugh, that would put anyone at unease.

I started to reach for my clothes but I knew the clock was ticking and I would soon be pricking. I didn't know if I should run or lick my lips, bare my teeth and bring out the napkins and fork.


"Oh, don't worry, I think we're looking for the same thing. " He sighed then made a chuckle.

" Who are you?" I swallowed hard as my mouth was even drier than before.


" You know who I am. You know me better than I know myself."

Fuck! I'm standing here naked on a full moon night , about to turn, and I get the fucking Joker himself. Why didn't I allow my husband to come out with me on hunting nights?

The moon started to rise with alarming speed! I begin to sweat as the hair rose up in the spaces of my tearing flesh. I couldn't stop the turn!

"Ladies first....." He teased with a sidewards grin, then he bowed before me.

I turned in a snap, crackle and a pop..and not necessarily in that order.
I could hear him next to me. It sounded like a beautiful symphony.
We cried in agony as our bodies ripped apart. The bone and flesh metamorphosing into a beast of a different kind.

Our hair grew long and silky, emitting a musky smell from layers of dead skin.
Our jaws grew large with teeth we bore as trophies, as if our mouths we always meant to be this way.
We snarled, snorted, and clashed. Then we circled, stretched, and played.

When the time was right we hunted. We shared a feast of massive flesh, savoring each morsel with our bloody, dripping mouths.

The dawn was upon us like an unwelcome visitor.

I woke in the arms of my husband, as I always had the morning after. He carried my bloody naked body into the tub and gently washed the slime and ooze from my skin.

He made me human again.


" Did you have a nice night, darling?" " Did you eat anyone interesting?"

I looked up at him with same loving eyes as I always had.

" I believe I did, my love, I believe I did." Then I sighed with immense satisfaction.













Sooooooo, did she eat the man she spent the night with?? And who is that blue eyed beast?


I'll never tell~Ha! Beware for further incidents!


Bite me, my loves! 💋❤


The Hysterical Deaf Woman
















2 comments:

  1. Dear Hysterical Deaf Woman,

    "Did you have a nice night, darling?
    Did you eat anyone interesting?"

    is, quite possibly, the single best bit of relationship dialogue I've ever read! I love the mix of the mundane and the monstrous in this piece! Fantasy in its purest and most cathartic form.

    Beautifully done.

    a fan,
    Bill

    Bill Oberst Jr.
    billoberst.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bill, I thank you so much for taking the time to comment and remind me to continue my quest! You're an inspiration to all! I dearly appreciate your compliments! * Blushing* It just so happens that I'm writing this as the moon turns full once again~ time for me to go! I hope to see you out there some night! My admiration and love, B

    ReplyDelete