Tuesday, July 7, 2015

MENOPAUSE MOMENTS

                             MENOPAUSE MAMA!
I just count the bodies!
 

    It is time for me, to once again, write in my blog, and it is vital for me to do it NOW because in two minutes I will forget what....... OH FECK, it happened again! 



In the last month, I have been lucky to even remember to change my underwear daily or feed the dog.
What is happening to me?! 

                          


 Why is my hair suddenly being mistaken for hay, my vaginal area for the impassable Sahara Desert, and my belly for a five month pregnancy?
 Good Golly Miss Molly, I am becoming Psycho Witch for almost slugging a thirty-something for asking if my fibroid was a boy or a girl! I told her it was an "it" and asked her to kindly feck off. 
I realize with my ADD, GAD, PMS, IBS, CFS, FS, and PTSD I wasn't sane to begin with, but, now with my all day pass to hemorrhoid hill, I am BFH!  

So long, farewell, curves, and being able to fit into a motel bathtub.
  

Adios, Hasta La Vista, to perky boobs, tiny tummy, smooth skin and toenails that aren't yellow.
                   


I have decided to hide behind an avatar and go by the name of "Boobsie Buttercup" and pray that no one wants to actually meet me!


No comments:

Post a Comment