Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Top Ten things I Hate About Starting A New Website

1. Learning that a URL is not the name of  a new rock band or the medical term for nocturnal gas bouts.
2. Finding that I have accidentally uploaded a nude picture of me bathing the dog outside.
3. Googling Fred Flintstone  and finding he had a website before I did,
4 .Realizing I did not need to reveal that I had warts removed on me as a child in my "about me" section.
5. Trying for three hours to correct an error that a small child of six or a common houseplant could fix in six minutes.
6. Realizing that was not the error that needed to be fixed to begin with!
7. After holding in my thoughts for ten years, suddenly realizing I forgot what it was I wanted to say.
8. Realizing people don't give a "pig's grunt" as to what I have to say.
9. My mother is not around anymore to correct my spelling.
10. Trying to come up with a hundred more of these stupid  top ten lists, such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment