Monday, May 18, 2015


I lost my reality.
 Lights flashed as my mind quantum leaped through time, adding dimension after dimension until I no longer knew who or where I was. I babbled and begged and begin repeating incoherent sentences. 
I lost consciousness and when I awoke I saw people that only lived in my dreams. I didn't know what day it was so I guessed when the doctor asked. I got it wrong by one day. 
I shook and shivered and my muscles tensed up into tight knots.
 I threw up everything I ate that day and could feel the emptiness inside going cold. 
Machines hummed while wires and cords draped across my frigid, trembling body.
I begged once more for someone to please help me, but they just stood and stared. 
I begin to cry thinking I would die soon and I was alone in that, no one was coming with me. I never felt so alone.    Now you know what happened. 
Soon I will be back.... I hope. 
 #accidentalDO

I shall return with more chills and thrills after my recovery!



No comments:

Post a Comment